7 ESSENTIAL RULES
- No unauthorised materials, such as BOOKS or NOTES are allowed to be taken into the examination room.
- No communication is permitted between candidates in the examination room.
- No mobile phones should be taken into the examination room. These must be left at home on days that you have an examination.
- No calculator instruction booklets or cases should be taken into the examination room.
- No programs on programmable calculators are permitted in the examination hall.
- Water is permitted in clear plastic bottles. Please remove all labels from bottled drinks.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room before the official end of the examination.
|IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION
|Year 13 Exam Timetable
|LHT Post Results Services Consent Form
|LHT Post Results Services
|LHT Post Results Services Access to Scripts
|Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice
An open letter to students from Ofqual re summer 2023 examinations: Click here.